Tuesday, December 29, 2009

pluggin away

Hello to all our fellow followers! I have been very worried about this time of year because of the three holidays in 2 months and when there's food.... I EAT until I'm stuffed. Having one Thanksgiving, 3 Christmases, and a New Years party, not such a good idea. BUT I weighed myself today and I weighed 223.6 WOOHOO!!!!! I've lost 32 lbs!!!!! I know I can reach my goal of being 200 lbs by May!!! Only 23 lbs to go...... thank you all so much for giving me words of encouragement and complements that really boosts my confidence...... stay tuned

4 comments:

  1. Good for you Kara! Keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know you started a blog! I saw the link on your facebook page! You are doing AWESOME!! Keep it up! Your face book profile picture is super cute!

    Remember going to arobics EVERY morning together!! That was so much fun! That is the only time I did it EVERY DAY, it showed, and it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont forget we weould go to arobics in the morning and run at night!!

    ReplyDelete