Sunday, October 25, 2009

Some Motovation please!!

After 8 years of marriage and four kids. We as a couple have decided that we need to stop neglecting ourselves, and start working harder on physical, emotional , mental health and fitness. Many of you are going to ask yourself "why in the world would two fat people blog about their struggles, drawbacks, whining about "how hard" it is to lose weight and stay committed to being healthy?" Well the answer is because we need YOU to support and encourage US. We are both sick of making goals and promises to each other and never having the motivation to follow through. We need YOUR help, support, encouragement, and motivation to help us make a lifestyle change that will change our lives forever. Please follow us through our daily blog updates about our diet, exercises, lifestyle change, and most importantly strengthening our mental, emotional, and physical well being.

~~~~~~WARNING~~~~~~


* There will be photo updates that may contain images that may cause
* Nightmares
* Freaky flashbacks
* Nausea
* Vomiting
* Blindness
* Major injuries to the eyes
* Or even motivation to get yourself fit

~~~~~~~~VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I think this a great idea. My sister, my mom, and I just joined weight watchers. It is great because the plan follows the Word of Wisdom and you are accountable every week to your leader when you weigh in. We are doing very well with it. Amanda has lost 14 lbs and I have lost 11 lbs. We have been doing it for almost two months. I have a lot of the Firm work out DVDs that I do 5x a week. The stability ball and the strenghtening cords are my favs. Best of luck with everything. If I can do it you guys can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea. I know Dad and I could sure use some motivation. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!Maybe we can all motivate each other. It's hard when you have no one to be accountable to. Way to go Brittney!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you guys! I definitely know how you feel! You can do it!! I wish we were closer so we could do some fun workout videos together! :) ha ha.

    ReplyDelete